1) Purpose of humanity is to love and help each other.
Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
2) Purpose of life is to explore it. Never sit idle. Go and discover the world.
Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
3) Every day is a new day. Don’t waste it. Make every day a great day
You must pass your days in song. Let your whole life be a song.
4) Someone is taking count of your deeds. Do your karma in good spirit.
Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.
5) We should not destroy the nature. Everything is created for a reason.
Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
6) When you understand the universe, life becomes easy.
This body is just my house. My guru has long ago taken me away from it.
7) Try to connect with god and inner voice of yourself.
The life ahead can only be glorious if you learn to live in total harmony with the Lord.
8) Give back to society. There will be people who will need your help.
Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked. Then God will be pleased.
9) Trust is the key. Learn to trust.
Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.
10) It’s important to have self-control. Until you have self-control you can’t live a peaceful life.
If you cannot endure abuse from another, just say a simple word or two, or else leave.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.